- Process e.g. carbon dioxide, water, acids & other chemicals
- Microbiologically influenced corrosion (MIC)
- Stress Corrosion Cracking
- Chlorides, sulphides, alkali & nitrates
- Chemical Embrittlement
- Hydrogen assisted/induced or Liquid metal (mercury)
CCPS Process Safety Beacon
The Process Safety Beacon is a resource aimed at delivering process safety messages to plant operators and other manufacturing personnel.
- Small leak leads to catastrophic failure (Jul 2019)
- Corroded Tanks (May 2017)
- Mechanical Integrity (May 2015)
- Corrosion and Erosion (Jan 2010)
- Mechanical Integrity (May 2009)
European Process Safety Centre Learning Sheets
The EPSC Learning Sheets are meant to stimulate discussion on important process safety topics at operational sites, to improve competency & awareness in a pleasant format.
- Chloride Stress Corrosion (Jul 2018)