- We look for and speak up about change.
- We discuss changes and involve others to identify the need for management of change (MOC).
- We review the MOC process for guidance on what triggers an MOC.
- We discuss and seek advice on change that occurs gradually over time.
Tips for Managers:
- Verify that systematic identification and management of change processes are in place and working effectively.
- Ensure that workforce personnel and management are trained to recognize change.
This page only summarises the guidance – refer to the IOGP report and/or IOGP website for further information.
For more information on our Process Safety Fundamentals (or other) playing cards please contact us.